Advanced Cryptocurrency Trading
Advanced Cryptocurrency Trading requires no previous knowledge and is presented in a way that everyone should be able to understand.
Welcome to our advanced course on cryptocurrency trading! This course requires no previous knowledge and is presented in a way that everyone should be able to understand.
While our introductory course was a basic overview that familiarized you to tools and resources in a broad sense, this course is much more concrete with walkthroughs, personal examples, and analysis. A real emphasis is put on tangible experiences based on over a decade of combined experience.
This advanced crypto trading course will cover:
- How to properly determine risk in a volatile and unpredictable environment
- Long term vs. short term strategies
- ICO riskmanagement
- Paper trading vs. trading “real money”
- Controlling emotions
- How to handle losses or gains
- Discussion of personal tips and lessons learned
- Price and volumestructure
- Trend lines
- Liquidity zones
- Common trends in variouscryptos
- Bollinger Bands
- Ichimoku Cloud
- Heiken AshiStrategy
We are pleased to announce that two sensational crypto day traders, Collin Crypto and CarpeNoctom, have contributed content and free indicator trials to this section!
- Trading ICOs
- Early Adopter Strategy
Walkthrough of how to use several popular exchanges…
- Market vs. limitsells
- Setting stoplosslevels
- Checklist for analyzing cryptocurrencies and ICO’s
- Introduction to top market cap cryptocurrencies
- ICO Analysis (Also a section on how to buy ICO’s)
- How to analyze/trade using market sentiment
- Identifying fear, greed and other emotions in the market
- Applying personal emotion to general markets
- How market psychology drives technical indicators
And much more!
Who is the target audience?
The ideal individual for this course is someone who is interested in trading cryptocurrency and wants an in depth walkthrough on how to start. This course stands to benefit college students, conventional traders, or anyone seeking a comprehensive cryptocurrency trading course. Unless you are a seasoned cryptocurrency trader, this is the course for you!
Jon Allen & Clay Space
Jonathan Allen: Co-Head of Consulting at Blockchain at Berkeley. Before joining Berkeley, he served five years in the military as an Explosive Ordnance Disposal Technician. Jon’s studies focus on economics, business, and computer science. He has been deeply involved with the blockchain industry since late 2013, is an active trader and collector of physical crypto assets.
Clay Space is an actor, writer, producer, and founder of Back to Earth Productions, a company utilizing blockchain applications as an interactive layer in a multi-platform story world. His credits include Better Call Saul, The Night Shift, and Manhattan, as well as multiple webseries and a feature length film. Clay has been an avid trader of cryptocurrencies since 2014. His experience in the markets has taught him valuable lessons in risk management, proper trading mentalities, and technical analysis.
Complete Course (1.55 GB)
There are no reviews yet.