Arbiter Forex Arbitrage Robot
Arbiter Forex Arbitrage Robot is heavily-optimized for speed expert advisors to take advantage of discrepancies in pricing quotes among brokers.
Market arbitrage is a trading technique that helps investors to profit without open currency exposure. And because forex trading is incredibly speculative compared to other markets, market inefficiencies may occur due to high volatility. Traders can take advantage of high-frequency trading, detecting price deviations (pricing gaps) between brokers in the limited timeframe in which they occur.
Arbiter Forex Arbitrage Robot is suitable for cryptocurrency arbitrage if given brokers offer CFDs on Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, etc., because different exchanges, which forex brokers use as liquidity providers, almost unquestionably have different prices for crypto assets.
The EA comes in a bundle for two of the most popular software platforms among retail traders: MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5.
No subscriptions. No monthly/hidden fees. One-time purchase. Use the EA on up to 5 accounts/computers with one license number. And the nice part is that you will get lifetime updates for free.
Features of this EA
Arbiter Forex Arbitrage EA not only benefits the individual traders who profit from the trades. The use of arbitration software contributes to balancing out the trading prices across different global markets, bringing equilibrium to the currency rates.
- High-speed trading: From 25 ms (depends mostly on brokers and physical computer on which MetaTrader terminal is run — i.e., the hardware)
- Custom risk management: The top position's holding time, stop-loss, take-profit levels, and lot size can be specified via settings.
- Accessed from the local machine: Works on every broker, which authorize arbitrage; having both accounts or MetaTrader platforms on the same machine is mandatory.
- No third-party libraries required: The EA only uses software libraries provided by Windows operating system itself. However, the DLL imports should be enabled in MetaTrader terminal settings for good work.
- Supports cryptocurrency: Arbitration is possible on brokers, offering margin (leveraged) trading and CFDs on crypto assets.
Specification: Arbiter Forex Arbitrage Robot
What You'll Get: