Bullish Continuation Patterns Course by HRC
In Bullish Continuation Patterns Course, Rick Saddler will explain why chart patterns are the precursor to the money-making runs.
He will also show you ways you can capitalize on these powerful chart patterns.
My Guarantee to you! Must Read
During this workshop, I will share with you my trading statement from an account I opened in late November 2017. As of the February 2018 statement I have more than doubled the money. In this workshop, I will teach and talk about what I did.
Within the first five trading days after the workshop, I will guarantee to share tradeable examples of trades that will get your workshop cost back. All of the trades will have very simple and easy-to-follow rules for success.
Complete Workshop Normally $463.00 On Sale Today $162.00
My Promise To You is to teach what works from having 30 years of trading teaching and coaching experience. And, to share with you the knowledge and tools you need to trade continuation patterns with ease and resulting profits!
Fact! All profitable swing trades come from some kind of continuation pattern.
Benefits of UsingContinuation Patterns
- Number 1 reason… easy to profit from the patterns
- Easy to train your eyes for spotting the patterns
- Easy to scan for the patterns
- Easy to enter the pattern
- Easy to set protective stops
- Easy to trade the pattern
- Trade time ranges from overnight to about 20 days
Here is what you will get
►1-1/2 hour On-Line Workshop Includes
- What are Bullish Continuation Patterns?
- Why do Continuation Patterns Work?
- What causes them to occur?
- Answers to common problem trade questions.
- Where are stops set using price action, support, and resistance, V-Stop or T-Lines?
- How to find profit zones.
►How To Identify Continuation Patterns
- Identifying my favorite continuation patterns.
- The truth on how to find continuation patterns.
- How to narrow down your watchlist.
► Workshop Material Included
- E-Book Cup and Handle Pattern
- E-Book Bullish Inverted Head and Shoulders
- E-Book Bullish “W” Pattern
- E-Book Bullish J-Hook Pattern
- Continuation Pattern Scans for