Forex Space System
Intraday trading strategy Forex Space System is a simple system that uses arrow indicator signals with their subsequent filtering.
Currency pairs: any with a low spread
Trading hours: London, new York
Risk management: choose such a lot size that the risk is no more than 2-5% of the Deposit per transaction
Signals indicating the opening of a purchase:
- a green up arrow appeared;
- the basement indicator bar is green
Signals indicating the opening of a sale:
- a red down arrow appeared;
- the basement indicator bar is red.
Setting stop loss and take profit:
- it is recommended to set the stop loss above/below the previous local high/low;
- it is recommended to set the take profit order in the ratio of 2:1 to the stop loss or near the Pivot level (an additional indicator is required).
- It is recommended to close the position when the arrow appears in the opposite direction.