Forex Trade Angel Robot
Forex Trade Angel Robot is a powerful & exciting trading Robot for the DE40 (aka DAX40/GER40) Index!
Forex Trade Angel Robot works on three-time frames: 15M, 30M, and 1 hour.
Pick your broker well. Use Dax40 Spot/Cash CFD instrument.
Alternative Monitor IC Markets ($3k start)
Alternative Monitor Blaze $10K Start:
Monitor LIVE FP Markets Account:
Forex Trade Angel Robot logic works on our proprietary indicators called angel factor/period (you will see this in inputs).
Operates by monitoring the movement & volatility of the DAX40 during market hours only; once it detects a strong move, it will latch onto the momentum and open a trade at the start of the next bar (on the 15 min bar on 15 min chart, the start of 30 min bar on 30M chart and same for 1 hour).
- Trade Angel uses hard stop loss and takes 40 – 50 points profit. (Indices use points, not pips)
- Opens trades from Dax open (9 am Frankfurt) until 8 pm Frankfurt time.
- Maximum of 3 trades at any one time (1 per chart), no high amount of orders to monitor
- Dax40 is a shallow cost instrument to trade with most brokers quoting 0.5 – 1.0 spread with small/no commissions.
- No holding onto long-term losing trades
Trade Angel for MT4 is an expert advisor, full hands-freed,100% hands-free trading system.
Trade Angel uses a recovery function on the NEXT trade that will increase the trade size x2 after loss for five levels max. However, the user can disable this feature by setting the input increaselotafterloss = false.
You are not BOUND to use the recovery function; we prefer to as it does what it says, it recovers the prior loss trade quicker, smoothing the equity curve.
I am using a recovery factor after loss is very different from martingale. Do not get the two confused, this table compares the vast differences.
|Control Function||Typical Martingale||TradeAngel Recovery Factor|
|Stop loss and Take Profit||Open ended loss, never use stop loss on trades||Always use Stop Loss on EVERY trade|
|Levels||Infinity, keep adding on Top of trades until ruin or profit limited||Limited to 5 Levels of increases lot lot|
|Lot increase step||Gets exponentially high after 5 or 6 levels until ruin or margin call||Stops increasing after five levels, easy to assess the “largest” lot|
|Equity Curve||Spectacularly linear curve until it cliff edge drop.||Clearly shows some loss days/weeks but will not cliff edge account|
|Number of Max Positions at Same Time||Unlimited, impossible to say, has no control on max trades||1 Trade Per chart Max at one time.|
Backtesting and Risk/Lot Sizing
I do not advise to setup without pro help; I will explain why, as there are at least three things that can go majorly wrong.
- TradeAngel uses a trading window from 9 am Frankfurt time to 8 pm; this is preset in settings as GMT+3 broker (1000 to 2100). If your broker is not GMT+3, it will run at the wrong times, and you need to adjust accordingly.
- Unlike Forex, brokers quote DAX differently in price; some use five digits, i.e., 14500; some use 6, i.e., 14500.4; and some, like IC, use 7, 14500.50. So the Take profit and stop loss need to be adjusted to suit. In IC, the stop loss would be 5000 as they have two decimal places; in a one-decimal place broker, it would be 500, and so on.
- Lot sizes & Margin- Again, it can be very tricky; some brokers use 1.0 lot as €1 per point, and in others, 1.0 can be €25 per point (1 Dax Futures contract). Also, Margin requirements can be very high for DAX in some brokers, check it out!
Specification: Forex Trade Angel Robot
What You'll Get:
$15.00 – $99.00
There are no reviews yet.