Pirate One EA v1.2
The Pirate One EA trades during small market volatility, after the end of our session, tracking the price levels on several indicators.
The Pirate One EA trades during small market volatility, after the end of our session, tracking the price levels on several indicators. After that, it opens positions and monitors them until they are closed with a profit or, if possible, with a small loss.
It does not use the martingale strategy, averaging positions, waiting for loss, etc. Positions can be opened with fixed TakeProfit and virtual. It is possible to use a dynamic lot to increase the volume of positions with successful trading.
The size of Risk, TakeProfit, and Stoploss, only for average testing, for each currency pair to select separately!
- TRADING PAIR:
Recommend currency pairs: EURCHF, EURGBP, GBPUSD….Possible currency pairs for testing: CHFJPY, EURAUD, USDCAD….I do not recommend a bet on all pairs at once! especially if they are correlated with each other. It is better to put first on one tested and optimized pair with a small risk, or a fixed lot, to get acquainted with the trading process. Once the trading results are satisfactory, you can add risk and pairs.
- TRADING PERIOD : М15
- ACCOUNTS: ECN accounts with five-digit quotes of moderate size (spread) should be used.
- Input Parameters
- MONEY_MANAGEMENTS – Select whether to trade risk or fixed lot
- RISK – Use risk, % of available funds
- ORIGINAL_LOT – Use a fixed lot
- STOP_LOSS – Set loss
- TAKE_PROFIT – Set profit
- MAX_SPREAD_OPEN – Maximum possible (spread) to open positions
- START_HOUR – Hour to start trading expert
- STOP_HOUR – End of Expert Advisor trading Hour
If true and the position is not closed by TP for a long time, the expert Advisor decides how to close it. If false, positions are closed only by TP and SL.