VX9 Night and Day Trading System
The ATS VX9 Night and Day Trading System – High Performance Fully Automated Night and Day Trading NQ and MNQ
The VX9 Night and Day Trading System wakes up before sunrise and finds the best trading opportunities in the morning twilight. Built from scratch to be a proper day trading system, the VX9 offers simplicity and performance.
Unique characteristics of the VX9 Trading System
- Specializes in night and day trading the NQ and MNQ stock index futures contracts
- Gets positioned early, well before the cash market
- Utilizes price action trends in multiple ways depending on market conditions
- Executes small and medium-sized trades as well as capturing the big move of the day
- Avoids trading during dangerous periods that occur daily and weekly
Features of the VX9 Trading System
- Fully Automated trading using the provided NinjaTrader® VX9 NinjaScript® strategy
- Easy to use: place the VX9 strategy on a one-minute chart and enable it on your account
- VX9 indicator can be used in real-time to let you know if a possible trade is coming up
- Back testable in NinjaTrader® Strategy Analyzer® and Market Replay®
How it Trades
The VX9 looks for strong trend conditions to develop and either take a position in the direction of the trend or will take a position against the trend if the price has moved overly sharply in the trend direction.
A short counter-trend trade example
No tricks – Performance metrics include commissions and slippage. Trades frequently. In a seven-year historical analysis, the system generated over 4,000 trades for an average of 3 trades per trading day.
NinjaTrader® has two ways to backtest: Strategy Analyzer® and Market Replay®. Strategy Analyzer® is excellent for backtesting periods. Market Replay® is very accurate but takes a long time to backtest and, consequently, is better for a close-up look at shorter periods. Here’s how the VX9 strategy performs in Market Replay® trading the E-mini Nasdaq-100 index futures contract. Results are for trading each contract for the full three months of their lives.
One, sometimes two contracts per trade. Commissions and slippage included.
The micro e-mini Nasdaq-100:
The performance data assumes that the system continues to trade one (and sometimes two) contract(s) the entire time, even though there’s enough equity built over time to trade more contracts. Instead of always using the same number of contracts, we can take advantage of account growth by allocating more contracts to trades.
How many contracts should we add for growth?
As the index increases the risk of holding contracts increases. A 1% correction in the calendar year 2010 would be 1% of a NASDAQ index valued at 2,000, 20 points at $20 a point which translates to $400 for the NQ. But in 2021, a 1% move in the NASDAQ index valued at 15,000 is 150 points at $20 a point, which translates to $3,000 for the NQ. Because of this, we would not want to add contracts for a fixed increase of equity gained. A 1% move in 2010 would have been $400; in 2021, it was $3,000. We also want to consider the index’s value when considering how many contracts to add so that we avoid over allocating the account. This formula is more conservative in adding contracts to the progression as it respects this risk.
This simulation considers the index’s price when using equity build-up to determine additional contracts.
VX9 compounded results include slippage and deduction for NinjaTrader Brokerage® commission
Small accounts can trade the MNQ (the micro E-mini Nasdaq) using the VX9. The best way to grow a small account is by reinvesting the gains into the system. In the example below, the system started with a single MNQ contract per trade and added an MNQ contract for every $5,000 of equity the system returned in profits. The number of contracts traded is drawn down for the drawdown periods. Trading beginning May 2019 when the MNQ was introduced.
The VX9 has two possible entries, but in the example above, we set the 2nd entry to zero contracts and never take the 2nd, even better, trade entry.
VX9 Runtime Settings
The VX9 indicators and strategies offer customizations that affect visualization and actual trading.
The trading customization lets you decide:
- The days of the week to trade
- Time of day to start and stop trading
- Number of contracts to trade long or short
- NinjaTrader Stop Loss or Trailing Stop Loss
- Daily and Weekly Profit Target – stop trading when reached
- Daily and Weekly Loss Limit – stop trading when reached
VX9 Swing Analysis
Price action swing analysis enables the VX9 to find optimal stop loss and price targets. Stop and target features:
- Price Action Swing analysis or price move percentage
- Stop Loss based on swings or price move
- Target based on swings or price move percentage
- Trailing Target
- Trailing Stop loss
Settings in the VX9 allow you to customize how its features work. Many combinations are possible.
Strategy Analyzer®and Market Replay®
All customization choices affect performance metrics. You can see the effect of your choices by running the VX9 in the Strategy Analyzer® or Market Replay®.
Specification: VX9 Night and Day Trading System
1 review for VX9 Night and Day Trading System
What’s in the Box?
You will receive the system via email approximately one business day after purchase.
You’ll receive several artifacts of the VX9 Trading System:
- NinjaTrader® import file that contains the VX9 Trading System. This can be imported into NinjaTrader® using the File | Utilities | Import NinjaScript utility within NinjaTrader®. Once imported, you’ll be able to run the VX9.
- PDF file containing a manual that explains how to install and use the VX9 trading system in detail.
Once you purchase a product from our shop, you can download it immediately from the member\'s area or the email receipt sent to your inbox. In a few cases, products are only in stock as backorders. Please allow 24 - 48 hours for delivery. You may download the product up to three times. We don\'t ship any products by postal mail.
Since ForexShop offers intangible, irrevocable goods, so we do NOT issue refunds once the order is completed and the product is downloaded.
All sales are final and non-refundable due to instant access to digital products.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
We know that exceptional circumstances can arise concerning the nature of the product we supply.
Therefore, we honor requests for refunds in certain cases. Please read more about this in our refund policy.
There are no inquiries yet.